In accordance with the regular practice，the Finance Office process reimbursement and cash advanced via China Merchants Bank (招商银行) system，For relevant business to process, please provide a China Merchants Bank Debit Card. If you have no CMB Card, please follow the Instruction as below; CMB办卡指引
2018 UIC Souvenir Design Competition
We have all witnessed the relocation of UIC new campus and celebrated the inauguration to embrace its new journey. However, something is missing: a unique UIC souvenir from you!
UIC Secretarial Office invites you to unfold your imagination and creativity in the UIC Souvenir Design Competition. The competition is sincerely co-organized by a UIC Student Entrepreneur Team, Fook Studio. We regard this competition as an opportunity for you to endow your deepest memories in UIC and for anyone who excels in designing to display your gift.
2018 UIC Souvenir Design Competition awaits your participation! It starts NOW!
Who can participate?
All current UIC staff and students
Your design(s) should be:
1. One or more from the following categories. Under the same category, you may design more than one type of souvenir. The items listed below are for your reference:
1) Stationary: e.g. A4 folder, postcards, bookmark, mouse pad
2) Decoration: e.g. scroll painting, crystal trophy
3) Apparel: e.g. clothing, cap, tie, scarf, pin
4) Houseware: e.g. mug, cushion
5) Miscellaneous: e.g. canvas bag, phone case, luggage tag
4. Practical, simple and creative and be suitable for business or non-business occasions
1. Please submit a soft copy of your design(s) in the format of JPG or PDF, greater than 300dpi
2. One application form for one design only. Please name your design(s) and introduce your design ideas/concepts within 200 words in the form. If needed, you can also indicate the material and size of the product. (See the Application Form)
How do I submit my artwork?
Please submit your masterpiece along with the application form as attachments to email@example.com to 20 April 2018.
Both e-mail and documents titled as:
“Category+ Unit (Staff)/Major (Student)+ Name”
e.g. Stationary+ SO+ Sam SMITH
Selections and Awards
The competition will be in 3 rounds:
1) Initial Screening: from 23 April to 25 April 2018, and nominees will be announced on 26 April
2) Online voting: from 27 April to 3 May 2018
3) Final Screening: votes by UIC staff and students will be referred and the best designs will be announced on 8 May 2018
1) First prize (1 person): GYM membership card with the value of RMB 1000* and a certificate
2) Second prize (3 persons): GYM membership card with the value of RMB 800* and a certificate
3) Third prize (5 persons): GYM membership card with the value of RMB 500* and a certificate
staff: In accordance with the regular practice，the Finance Office process reimbursement and cash advanced via China Merchants Bank (招商银行) system，For relevant business to process, please provide a China Merchants Bank Debit Card. Ifyou have no CMB Card, please follow the Instruction as below; CMB办卡指引
New Dimensions Issue 12
UIC magazine New Dimensions presents the college‘s latest achievements in the areas of teaching, learning, research, and its engagement with society.
For staff and students, feel free to submit your stories, publications and photographs by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this issue, you will read
· Special graduation: A big step forward while overcoming challenges | 别样毕业季：不负韶华 未来可期
· Together we stand: UIC’s anti-pandemic stories | 疫路同行·UIC人的故事